The service is activated after defining the transport conditions and any disposal costs:
- The IBC to be disposed of must be empty.
- Valves and other closures must be functional and tightened to prevent any spillage of any residues during transport.
- Plaques and / or identification plates must be mounted.
- The original labels of the last filling product, in accordance with the transport regulations currently in force, must not be removed or made illegible.
- In the event that the withdrawn container does not comply with the requirements listed above, the costs relating to the disposal / remediation of residues, heavy bottoms, unacceptable sludge will be calculated and finalized.
The transporter in charge has the right not to carry out the withdrawal or to carry out a partial withdrawal if, during the loading phase, one of the previous conditions is not respected.